A genuine healer isn’t somebody whose array of services is limited to love and marriage
Have you ever been conned by the so-called lost love spells caster in Durban and ripped off your money with a promise of rekindling the flame of love? Or perhaps met a fake Sangoma with the costumes of a traditional healer in Cape Town?
If you haven’t, then you really have not trawled South Africa’s booming industry!
Let’s face it; there’s nothing harder than identifying a legit, expert healer who can rekindle an old romance, eliminate your financial woes or improve your sexual prowess from the hordes of fake ones. Not even the sweet talking pamphlet-holding reps that line up along the main street in Cape Town or the calm, callous Muti and love portion dealers of Johannesburg.
But, can you tell if indeed a traditional healer will be of help without stealing your money?
We all know that a true healer; someone who can cast a powerful charm of love or financial success, is not easy to get. Such a Sangoma is understandably elusive and can’t be found out there in the streets or even spamming our social media timelines.
A genuine healer isn’t somebody whose array of services is limited to love and marriage portions either. Most of those con artists whose names start with Dr So and So and promise a variety of “good luck” and “love” muti charms and portions aren’t to be trusted.
On the contrary, you can get a true lost love spells caster in Durban by following the following steps:
- If he or she is from a family is famed spell casters who have cured for generations and can’t be doubted anymore.
- If he or she was initiated and inducted by a renowned Sangoma whose exploits aren’t questionable.
- If he or she undertook rigorous and in-depth training and completed external healing courses offered by a traditional spiritual healer, astrology or herbalist.
- If he or she has incredibly unique ingredients in the spells and knows how the right jargon to use and appease the spirits and ancestors and will not waste your time with a needless gimmick.
- If he or she has a massive list of excellent, reliable and affordable services that include the ability to speak good fortunes, love charms, financial success, and protection from bad dreams and many other services.
- Is known and can be vouched for by the community.
- And finally, has a certificate of competence from the Traditional Healers Organisation (THO) and an extensive list number of testimonials from real, genuine persons.
The reason to highlight this is because quack healers and bogus traditional healers are everywhere nowadays and do promise quick and significant outcomes.